KUZZ AM/FM-97.3 BULL FM is looking for a part-time Promotions Assistant to work flexible hours with limited evenings and most weekends. KUZZ AM/FM-97.3 BULL FM is looking for a part-time Promotions Assistant who is outgoing, reliable, hard working and creative. Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment and must enjoy working with people. The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. General office skills/customer service background required. Organizational ability and attention to detail are critical.
- Responsibilities include assisting with the daily operations of the KUZZ/BULL FM Radio Promotions department
- Assists in planning and organizing events, promotions and contests.
- On-Site event work includes: event set-up, engaging listeners, breakdown and recaps.
- Proficient in all social media platforms to provide and post compelling content on station website immediately following event. This includes writing event summary, posting photos, video and audio clips. Must have basic knowledge of Word Press.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of radio programming and operations, as well as a knowledge of station contesting, format and events.
- A current CA valid drivers license w/proof of insurance required & ability to lift and move equipment up to 50 pounds.
- High School Graduate or GED
*********Rate of pay $14.00/hr.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Buck Owens Productions, 3223 Sillect Ave. Bakersfield, CA. 93308