For Bakersfield’s #1 rated radio station.
Buck Owens Productions, KUZZ AM/FM is looking for an experienced sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling. This individual is also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Maintain account lists and solicit new business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection on sold accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school graduate; college preferred.
- Prior experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Must have basic knowledge of MS office products.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
Pay: $1,000/month plus commission
Send resume and cover letter Attn: Human Resources
Buck Owens Production Company Inc. • 3223 Sillect Ave. • Bakersfield, Ca. • 93308
or Email to: email@example.com • No Phone Calls Accepted • E.O.E. M/F