“Concerts and Cash 2019”
September 9 – November 20, 2020
- The following Tickets / Cash Grand Prizes will be awarded:
Concert Tickets and 3 x $5,000 Grand Prizes
- Participants may qualify for to win the “Concerts and Cash”one way:
Listen beginning September 9th to win concert tickets from KUZZ AM/FM.
Any pair of tickets won on air qualifies the winner for a grand prize drawing of $5000.
Tickets given away online or on location do not qualify for the $5000 drawing.
- All contestants must be California residents at least 18 years old with a valid California drivers license
- KUZZ AM/FM may change the dates and/or terms of any contest without prior notice.
- Employees of Buck Owens Production Company, Inc. /KUZZ AM/FM / KCWR AM / KRJK FM and their families are not eligible to win the Grand Prize or prizes in this contest.
- The Prize winner must meet all eligibility requirements and provide contest sponsors with proper identification when picking up the prize and sign all release forms related to the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. The winner must complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 for any prize valued at $600 or more. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The odds of winning the prize depends on the total number of participants during this promotion.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- By entering the giveaway, the winner of the prize consents without limitations and without additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph and/or likeness on advertising, promotional materials, and other related purposes. Prior to delivery of the prize, an affidavit attesting to his or her eligibility, and consent of the use of his or her name, voice, and likeness must be signed.
- This offer of participation is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations shall apply to this giveaway.
- Decision regarding the winner and all contest details are final.
- The standard 14-day eligibility applies to this contest, but in addition, someone may qualify only once per household per grand prize drawing. Once someone has qualified for the month’s grand prize, they (and all members of their household) are no longer eligible to win again during that grand prize eligibility period. Once their 14-day eligibility requirement makes them able to play, they are allowed to compete in other station contests outside of Concerts & Cash. Grand prize winners and their households are ineligible for the remainder of the Concerts & Cash promotion in its entirety. As a cash winner, grand prize winnersand their households are ineligible from all station contests for 30 days after winning the grand prize. The pool of qualifiers will reset after each grand prize drawing.
- Unless otherwise announced, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up by the winner in person at the KUZZ AM/FM offices, located at 3223 Sillect Ave, Bakersfield, CA, 93308 during regular business hours.
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited and will become the property of the Station. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Unless otherwise specified, all prizes are non-transferable.
- For call-in contests: Entrants must call the telephone number announced at the appropriate time. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g., first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer). Only calls to the announced number are eligible to win. Calls to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not eligible entries. If the Station receives less than the requested number of calls (e.g., only 8 callers when the Station is looking for the 9th caller to win) within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Station), Station reserves the right to re-conduct that contest at a later time or cancel that winning opportunity and not award the associated prize.
- The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
- Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery:Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.