ARRC Technology is the premier resource of cutting-edge technology services to businesses in Bakersfield and Kern County. We boast in high customer satisfaction and a modern approach in how we leverage technology in the workplace to improve the overall work ‘experience’ for our clients. Our team handles the IT needs for each of our customers; from Design, Installation to Ongoing Technical Support.
- If you truly thrive when your clients are taken care of.
- If you find yourself, as a connection between Clients and Company.
- If you are the type of person, that your Clients can count on, then you might be exactly who We are looking for.
Keep reading; This is where We need a person like You.The Following Skills, Will Excel In This Position
ARRC Technology is looking to hire a Corporate Account Manager, whose primary responsibility is to consistently engage and maintain strong business relationships with our established clients. When performed expertly, this role serves to connect our capacities as a professional services organization, to the operational strategy of our cherished clients.
- An Exceptional Attitude on delivering the Perfect-Client Experience
- Proven Capacity to Discover Opportunities within a Book of Business
- The Ability to Train Upon & Execute a Proven Sales Methodology
- The Ability to Utilize a CRM to track Sales Opportunities and Activities
- Proven Capacity to Close Sales in a Business to Business Environment
Why would You want to work with ARRC?
ARRC goes beyond just having benefits and a 401k. We commit to training you how to utilize our proven Sales Processes and support you as a proven sales performer, each and every day. We have a competitive compensation plan, because we want you to earn the lifestyle you’re aiming for.
Ready for the next step?
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to achieve your potential.
If you think this opportunity is meant for you, Apply. If you think that your background and experience, are what we’re looking for, Apply. There is no time better than this, to capitalize on your hard work and preparation for professional success!
Website: http://www.arrc.com Phone (661) 281-4000