The Dog Haus is currently seeking multiple Groomers for Dogs and Cats to join their team!
You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as bathing and grooming of the animals
- Assist in restraining animals for veterinary management, if needed
- Keep records of Grooming’s, and other updates
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment at workstations
- Assist with staff duties in the grooming department
- Recommend care to pet owners and answer questions on supplies they may want to purchase
- Previous experience as a groomer for dogs and or cats
- Passion to help and treat animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact John and his staff at 661-271 DOGS (3647)