Registered Nurses – Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Must be covid vaccinated and booster vaccinated when eligible according Ca Mandate.
This is a 12-hour position.
Current CA – RN license
Handle with Care (or obtained within 30 days upon hire)
- Demonstrates sound leadership skills and utilizes these skills in organizing the activities and schedules for medical and non-medical tasks of the Child, Adolescent, and Adult for a given shift;
- Record of consistently high quality clinical and interpersonal skills to be an exemplary role model to others;
- Displays basic knowledge of treatment procedures; interventions common to acute psychotic as well as non-violent crises intervention practice;
- Basic knowledge of abnormal psychology as typically found in the child or adolescent psychiatric population, application of this knowledge to the child, adolescent or adult knowledge of medical terminology, especially those terms associated with child, adolescent, or adult psychiatric care;
- Thorough familiarity with psych pharmacy and the use of psychotropic medications with child, adolescent, or adult psychiatric population, basic teaching and training skills helpful; problem-solving;
- Organizational and time management; crisis intervention skills;
- Written and oral communication skills; skills in facilitating and co-facilitating process-oriented and didactic groups.
Compensation DOE (Depending on Experience)
$5000 Sign-on Bonus for Registered Nurses