Drivers on the Centennial Corridor in Bakersfield will have to look out for lane and shoulder closures this week as crews start utility potholing.
Contractors are looking for buried lines and will make more than 200 holes to find them. Drivers can expect delays from 7a.m. to 5p.m.
The complete list of work sites is below:
- Westside Parkway on-and-off ramps at Truxtun Avenue
- Along the Carrier Canal between Commerce and Easton Drive
- Along Commerce Drive
- On Easton Drive, northwest of California Avenue
- Wible Road from Belle Terrace to Ming Avenue
- Belle Terrace, from Wible Road to Alamo Street
- Alamo Street and Mona Way
- Ming Avenue, west of State Route 99