Four people were taken to a hospital after a propane truck sprung a leak. Two children and two adults were taken for medical attention after the Valley Bible School daycare had been ordered to shelter in place next to a business where a 4,000 gallon tanker truck began leaking propane. The area within 1,500 feet of Tile Express had been evacuated but the school – just beyond that range – stayed indoors. As winds shifted, the gas drifted to the school and it was decided to send everyone home once they started smelling gas. It’s unclear the level of exposure the four people taken to a hospital have been subjected to.